Friday, January 7, 2011

This is just the beginning.

We definitely agree on something else I am having a blast. The more we disagree the more I laugh and enjoy myself. I have had close to seven hundred page views since I started a couple of weeks ago. As I stated in one of my earlier blogs, politics is a passion of mine and I can tell it is a passion of yours. Jessica and Wes keeps saying they want us to get together in person to debate. Someday we should do this. I know it would be as much fun as the blog. I will keep expanding our readership, if you will help me with your insights and contributions. I have some people on face book with some minor exchanges, who I am trying to get them to join you and Jess as commentators. The other point I want to make is that nothing constructive ever comes from passive agreement. We need to have vigorous debate to have progress. Lastly never think you might offend me. I don't offend easily,  if at all  and especially if I am talking politics and how to move our country forward. Thanks again for your thoughts and please continue to fight for your beliefs. In the end it will be worth it. We will regain our beloved America.

No comments:

Post a Comment