Thursday, January 6, 2011

Continue response.

The purpose of my list is to demonstrate how difficult it is to just make enough money to meet basic needs, let alone provide for the generation before us. You stated that Grandma and Grandpa are useless. Wow, I sure don't feel useless. I have worked since I was 16 years old. I will continue to work as long as I can. This is what we do. I have never collected an unemployment check, welfare check, food stamps or any other type of federal, state or local assistance. The only checks I have ever received from the government were checks from the Navy and Tax return checks from the IRS. I have always paid my share of taxes and felt that, as I did so, it was my obligation and duty to return something to this country that I love so much. I speak out for the average person because so many are reluctant to do so. They are afraid to face conflict, however I am starting to welcome it more and more. I am tired of the elite, or people who think they are the elite, that state their talking points, that have been hand written by the wealthiest people, that want nothing more then to retain power and control. They do so only if we let them. I will not allowed this to happen. I have stood up before to take on fights and I will not back down from this one.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note. I know that in writing between two amateurs, words can be confusing so I take no offense the the drastic misunderstanding about senior citizens (Please read below)

    I was referencing that when the family structure, and culture is changed(that it has) to a society of welfare for senior citizens, that "aids" "prompts", and "encourages" distancing oneself from responsibility for grandma and grandpa. I'm arguing that if the government were not involved, children would be more compassionate to the family and family structure.

    I in no way think the elderly are useless. And you are far from elderly, your still a stud in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the note of taxes... I know we like to take pride in paying our taxes and I understand. I would like to point out that if you are making 100K or less... we are riding on the tax oblogation "already being paid by thoes evil rich".

    Please note the excerpt below. You will find numerous other sources of how the "wealthy" are the ones that carry the true tax burden in our nation. IF you have any wealthy friends... I would tell them thank you.

    (The latest data show that a big portion of the federal income tax burden is shoul­dered by a small group of the very richest Americans. The wealthiest 1 percent of the population earn 19 per­cent of the income but pay 37 percent of the income tax. The top 10 percent pay 68 percent of the tab. Meanwhile, the bottom 50 percent—those below the median income level—now earn 13 percent of the income but pay just 3 percent of the taxes. These are proportions of the income tax alone and don’t include payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE AGREE!!!

    I believe that the wealthiest and most corrupt will fight hard to retain their power as we go. However I do not believe that Steve Forbes, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates are the enemy. (However they could be... I have not researched their involvement with our Federal Government.)

    The richest people that we want to "bring down" are not effected by a tax bracket or even legislation.

    I know I'm stepping into "lala" land for a lot of people but the best I can say is to research the creation and functionality of the Federal Reserve, and our countries monitory policy since about...1913.

    There is the root of our struggling dollar, and the boom bust business cycle.

    Im not going to attempt to prove anything I will leave it up to the readers to study.

    ReplyDelete