Sunday, January 2, 2011

Profits continued

To disclose and for fairness, I do not pay any of the fees mentioned before, so people don't get the impression that I have an ax to grind. Since I am retired from Bank of America, I receive free checking and we have overdraft protection so we don't have to pay overdraft fees. Think about this, they use your money and then charge huge fees to make larger profits and bonuses. When their loans went bad we bailed them out and now they are back to making money. What about the average person?  These are just two examples of industries that do not understand that middle class America is shrinking fast, Want to talk about an endangered species. This all sounds depressing, however I, for one, hold out great hope. I believe in the American people. I believe that we will start to unite in ways that will shake the very foundations that this country was founded on. A new awakening is coming and the top one percent of Americans that control 74% of the wealth is going to hear shouts and voices that will make then tremble in fear. The new revolution will be waged in the political arena and at the ballot box. This is what the founding fathers envisioned. The average American rising up to direct this country to new heights. Join with your voices. Be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment