Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is Your Blog.

This is going to be a way for Americans to voice their opinions on all subjects. It is simple to raise questions and to seek solutions. The difficult problem is finding a venue to speak without fear of retribution. I may not agree with your point of view, but I will always respect you and your opinion. This is a place you can come to agree or disagree and be heard either way. This is a place to come where we can find common ground and hopefully a voice that can translate into action. This is a place to find solutions and then speak to our Representatives, to have that voice heard. My only rule for this blog is to have respect for everyone. Disagree but with respect and without malice. Become a follower. Become a speaker. Become a leader. This is the American way.  Remember one voice CAN change the world. Be that Voice. This is America's Voice.

2 comments:

  1. I was sorry to hear about Elizabeth Edwards passing away. She endured so much over the last few years. I hope she is finally at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was sad to hear of her passing. She was so courageous to be in the spotlight at that time, and using her misfortune to help others. I'm sure she will be remembered as more than a politicians wife.

    ReplyDelete