Thursday, April 7, 2011

Get to know this name.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a breath of fresh air in an area that is filled with smoke and mirrors. Ms. Wasserman Schultz is the Congress Women from Broward County, who was nominated by President Obama to be the head of the Democratic National Committee. Take the time to listen to her for five minutes and you know she is very much in control and passionate about being a public servant. She is direct and forth coming at all times. You always know where she stands. When I look around at the women that the Republican party has put forward, Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin, I am very glad to see a woman with substance and intelligence such as Ms. Wasserman Schultz. She shows that women are as, or, more capable then men in the political arena. Her causes are children, women's rights and the poor. She does not just stop here though. I have heard her talk on all issues, including the economy, health care and military. My only regret is that I do not live in her district, so I could vote for her. Get to know her now, because I believe we will be hearing much more about her as time goes on. She is exactly who she appears to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment