Friday, January 14, 2011

Continue to Change and Evolve

Since I start this blog a few weeks ago the response has been very positive. I have committed to bring issues that I feel is important to the forefront, spark debate and look to educate each other. Moving forward I would also like to hear from people on issues they feel are of importance to them. I just changed settings so that anyone can write comments without having a google account. So I invite everyone to leave a comment and give input on items to help and educate me and others as we move forward. I know the tone is more social issues and political, however I ask for comments on any area you want. This is for all of us, that is why I called it America's Voice. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment