Thursday, December 22, 2011

Running Off At The Mouth!

I was writing posts every once in a while under the heading of running off at the keyboard, but from now on when I want to touch on a few items, quickly I will title it running off at the mouth. This title is more fitting and anyone that knows me personally understands and will acknowledge, this is a more appropriate title.

Jim Sensenbrenner, Republican Representative from Wisconsin, made comments about the first lady's posterior. He said this in response to her agenda of healthier lifestyles and eating. Mr. Sensenbrenner apparently has not looked in a mirror anytime in the last decade. He, like myself is old, sagging and overweight. This is typical destructive and unnecessary politics. Yeah, lets attack a very fine lady and a very good role model for all citizens. So to Jim Sensenbrenner I give the moron of the week award.

Yesterday I wrote about the attack on the homeless man in New Jersey. I received a comment from an anonymous person, that actually made my point. He or she wants to shoot the two teens and something about their grandma, that was not finished. I want responses and will not edit or remove them unless they are totally offensive, but I invite this person to write more and this time try and present an intelligent, thoughtful argument about my post. Also I will continue the practice of allowing people to post comments without names, however I would prefer them to identify themselves. It is always easier to hide behind anonymity, then to speak in the open. That is what I do.

John Boehner just talked about the idea of putting this payroll tax problem behind us and get back to the important issue of jobs. Really Mr. Speaker, you have been there for a year and a half and the Republicans have yet to introduce one good jobs bill. That is more political rhetoric.

Now it is Ron Paul. Who will be the next person to lead in the Republican primary? God, how I miss Sarah Palin.

In Florida politics, our felon Governor, Rick Scott is pushing for an increase in lottery ticket sales. His goal. Increase revenue for education that he has been cutting since getting in office. I have an idea. Lets place a fee on sports betting and drug dealers. That should really increase revenue for our children to be educated.  I guess you could say, "He is really betting on our future." Scott wins the second moron of the week award.

I will be taking the next couple of days off to enjoy the holidays with my family. To all of my loyal readers I wish you a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible that you wish to have Sarah Palin back because principled Libertarianism is harder to argue against than the average hockey mom?

    ReplyDelete