Saturday, October 1, 2011

To my friend Jon R, Editor of SOG Oracle.

Thanks as aways for your comments. You always cut through the BS and get to the heart of the matter. The other part is that you and I see the world so much better then a lot of the other people around. To my other readers, do yourself a favor and read Jon's SOG Oracle. You can find a link at the end of my blog. You will not be disappointed. As stated above Jon gets right to the point and minces no words. He sometimes gives us a look at one of my favorite subjects, food. I always enjoy his sense of humor and I also identify with him. His wife, the Belle of Ballaste Point, like my own Pat, seems to have to suffer with his mulling over items as he reads the paper, watches the news or just stares off into the never world as he contemplates the idiots of the Republicans Party and Tea Baggers. His favorite term for the Florida governor is either Prick in Chief or Rick with a "P" Scott. If you want a laugh to go along with good commentary join me in following Jon. Once again to Jon thanks for following me and for your timely comments. John.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Thanks so much for the kind words. Reading America's Voice is a highlight of my day. I mean that.

    I am a little disappointed that "Joe" hasn't responded to either of us, or did I miss something?

    Keep up the good work.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete