Monday, August 1, 2011

Joan Says If You Don't Agree With Me Shutup!

   I saw some statements on Face Book yesterday through a friend and of course I responded with my opinion. After a couple of back and forth statements, I invited the group to also come onto this blog and have more discussion. The lady that had started, with her own wrong statements, then blocked me from further responses. She stated that since I disagreed with her, I was blind and she did not want any left wing advertisements on her face book.
    Well Joan if you have the nerve, our if any of the other people involved want to hear a different opinion, here it is. You are the greatest threat to our Constitution. Ignorance and a closed mind. You feel that the only way to address a difference is to shut people up. I happen to feel that the only way we can solve our differences is to allow them to have a voice, even if we disagree. Oh wait isn't that a foundation to our Constitution. She not only accused me of being blind but also anyone that would dare to not follow her logic.  My friend and the publisher of SOG Oracle, Jon, wrote last week about the movement to fire Pat Buchanan from MSNBC. He stated very well the point that we all have a Constitutional right to speak and that even if we strongly disagree we should not silence them. I feel the same way about Rush, Glen, Sarah, Michelle, etc. They have a right and I should not try and silence them and neither should you. The first Amendment to the Constitution gives us this right. Too many times when people disagree with someone they try and shut them off. Why? Are they afraid they may find an area they can agree on? Are they afraid they may learn something, they didn't know before? Oh, perish the thought. We may learn something from someone and actually expand our knowledge. Well Joan you made it clear that Democrats are on the same level as street vermin, but you know what. I would rather live with that vermin then live in a country run by bigoted, small minded, uneducated people like you. Stay in your own little world, but while you remain ignorant, the rest of us will learn from each other. While you and your type regress, the rest of us will move forward. There is no doubt that in my mind the greatest threat to the American Constitution is people like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment