Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osam bin Laden is Dead!

I am waiting for the President to talk about the death of bin Laden. It is never something of pleasure when a life is taken, but sometimes there is a sense of satisfaction. Osama bin Laden as everyone knows was the architect and master mind behind al-Qaeda and the attacks of 9-11. For a decade bin Laden has alluded capture or the taking of his life. At last his attempt to hide from world justice has ended. Let's not pretend that this is the end of terrorism, and in the short term we may face a considerable amount of risk, over the next several weeks, as al-Qaeda tries to stay relevant. This being said most people around the world will be almost celebratory as the news spreads. Death for anyone should never be joyful, but I hope people will forgive me, as I find Osama bin Laden death to be satisfying. More to follow. I want to listen to our President.

No comments:

Post a Comment