Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Continue response.

You referred to Alex Sink and her banking abuses. I will at this point, for full discloser, acknowledge that I retired from Bank of America. I did not know Ms. Sink personally, however I knew of her. I disagreed and continue to disagree with several BofA policies and will address this in the future. Sink was the head of BofA of Florida, her title being President of Florida Operations at Bank of America, Late in 2003 brokers in New York were involved with after hours trading in mutual funds. They were under Banc of America. That was not a misprint. Banc of America is the investment part of Bank of America. When Bank is used, these are FDIC products and by federal law there had to be a difference between the two. Sink directed the retail banking operation in Florida. The brokers work for a separate division and not in an area that Ms. Sink had any dealings. So, there was and is a difference between them. You need to be careful when using broad strokes to paint a picture. Look at facts. This is not easy. I will talk more about where we agree later today, but again, thanks to Danny and Jessica for having the courage to state opinion and discuss issues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to seem as if Im pulling back when in fact I mean only to clarify.

    I did not stand on the other side of this election and shout "see.... see... she is a fraud as well". I have become very resolved in the fact that the "facts" that come out in a campaign are meant to deceive and sway. I made the point of the "allegations" against Synk to simply note that "one side" will feed you a piece, and the "other side" will feed you another.

    Its election time "let the dog and pony show begin". I hope all sheep are amused.

    ReplyDelete