Saturday, March 3, 2012

Response to Marines, about Sacrifice!

Thank you for your comments. One thing I should have done is a better job at explaining who should make the largest amount of sacrifice. The wealthy elite and corporations. I read back over my post and wanted to add some more to it and you helped by voicing your opinion. My point is, if the corporations sacrifice some of their profits, then the elite, sacrifice some of their return on their investments, the average person would then be able to make a fair and living wage. As wages go up for the average worker, then they could pass along the sacrifice for others. Again the auto workers were a good example of everyone winning. Profits went up and then the corporations rewarded the workers, for their sacrifices. I also believe that we all need to sacrifice for the education of our citizens. Either with time when money is an issue, or with money when we can. The example of my interest deduction for our mortgage, is an example of middle class people that are doing a little better then others giving up something also. My biggest point would be the elite and corporations would have to start the movement. Average workers have given enough and it is really way overdue for the top 1% to give. Thanks again for your comments, I always appreciate when you send in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment