Sunday, February 26, 2012

Response to my readers.

I have several comments that my readers have posted and I want to respond to them here.

First to Anonymous. On Feb. 20th I wrote a post, entitled, "Santorum is attacking our first amendment rights." The response was from a Christian that I believe has the proper prospective. Religious views are personal, and we are taking them into the political arena. When we have people trying to force their views on religion, it become very dangerous. If you haven't read the comment, please do. It is very insightful and well written. I always enjoy these types of comments. Quick note to anonymous, if you want please sign as a follower and share your name. Your choice, but I do hope either way you will continue to read and give my readers more of your responses.

To Lawrence, thank you for your kind words on my Feb 10th post, titled, "Why do we vote against our own interests." You asked how to get my posting each time. Sign up as a follower and they will be sent to you e-mail. I promise you and all of my readers, I do not spam and do not use my blog for any other reason then to post my opinions. Also please take the opportunity to comment anytime. I always enjoy responses, even if they disagree with me. I like the debate.

To, three of my biggest supporters, Jon from SOC Oracle, Danny and Marines. I always enjoy and look forward to your insights and great comments. You three have followed me from the beginning and have always favored me with your responses.

Lastly to all of my readers. As a writer, all I do is place my views and information out, so all that care to see, can. My viewers grow every day and I invite all of you to respond. When I get comments back from readers, I am very gratified. It shows, what I am writing, is striking a note with readers. Again as a writer, my reward is people seeing and then responding. Thank you for your support and as always take advantage and put your own thoughts out and share with others. This is how we communicate today. Let your voice be heard. Every voice is important, not just the American Voice, but every voice around the world.

1 comment:

  1. John allow me to thank you for having the clean mind and sensible reason to open a forum where views are shared and the truth is spoken. We seldom get to have people in our lives who inspire us to seek all the facts before we speak. In this case it has been you. As always I support you unconditionally and most important as a true friend, a father figure and a wonderful voice that seeks to enlighten us with the truth, facts and the sincerest thoughts. Continue to speak the truth and bring us to see how we desperately need a voice like yours.

    ReplyDelete