Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quick response to Danny.

Hey Danny, you are right in that we agree on the problems and how we arrived at this point. You ask if I view the establishment on both side the same. My answer is in many of my writings. I feel the Democrats are equally to blame for our problems as the Republicans. I have stated this many times. I happen to feel that The Democrats, approach to a solution takes into consideration, the average American, much more then the Republicans. The Libertarian approach is, in my opinion, the weakest on the economic front. I can agree with you and them on some of the rights issues, but they tend to ignore the fact that most Americans work, or want to work and support themselves and families. In tough economic times there has to be a society, safety net to keep families from the streets and yet all we seem to do is vilify them and not the greedy elite. This is where you and I differ. I know we could have solutions that would allow people to invent products, grow businesses and make excellent profits, without destroying the poor and middle class. It is called shared responsibilities and fairness. Also, my remark about missing Sarah Palin was tongue in cheek. I welcome the debate with you and Libertarians and I believe this is a debate I will win every time. Thanks as always for your comments. I wish more people had your passion for politics, history and rights. I disagree, but respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment