Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Blog.

I have started my latest writing experiment. My new blog is Father, thinks he, Knows Best. At the bottom of this blog is a link. My new venture is a way to have fun and get some relief from the frustrating world of politics. Join me as I relate how easy it is for a "baby boomer" to think he has the world figured out and how I arrived at this point in life. I am sure there will be times that people disagree with how I tell my story, but it is after all my blog and I can tell it the way I remember the facts. If you disagree, and I am sure my wife and daughters will at times, then you are welcome to share your side and slant on the story. I also invite anyone to join with their stories about life, parenting, grand parenting and being a spouse. Like I said it is meant to be comfortable and relaxing. You know, it almost sounds like and old shirt or pair of shoes. Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment