Monday, August 8, 2011

Deadbeat Daddy Day Eleven

I wanted to make sure everyone remembers that Deadbeat Dad, Congressman Joe Walsh is still in Congress. He continues to ignore the welfare and responsibility to his children. They should be taken care of financially just as much as every other child in America. They were probably proud of Daddy when he became a Congressman. I wonder how they feel about him now. I wonder if their mother has had to spend countless hours worrying about how to maintain the lifestyle for her children, while Daddy was away in Washington, pretending to care about anything or anyone but himself. Congressman Walsh I am once again asking you to do the right thing and resign. Not only are you a sleazy human being you are a law breaker and do not deserve to be a member of Congress. Resign Now. To my followers pass this on to everyone. Deadbeat Dad needs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment