Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays to everyone

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This blog is actually a dream for me. I love politics and history. Since 1960, when I was eight years old, politics has been a passion that I read, watch and follow every day. I remember the party conventions that summer, giving us Richard Nixon against John Kennedy. My family was and remains to this day Democrats. I on the other hand went to the Republican Headquarters and picked up a Nixon and Lodge button, I wore it, proudly, right through the election. My mother said that is when she determined, " There is something wrong with him." I had the political bug and now I am taking the time to turn my passion into something more concrete. Please join me as a follower and take a moment to comment. I may disagree and say so in my comments, however I will always endevor to respect your right to talk about issues. This is a place for your voice and my voice to be heard. That is why I titled it America's Voice. Your voice is important and I plan to let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment