Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All Americans Should Be Ashamed

I just saw a statistic that stated that 1 in 45 children in America are homeless! 1.6 million children! That makes me sick and every single American should be ashamed of that fact. We are no better then a third world country. This is what we have become and there are certain people and politicians that is just fine with that. While our leaders sit around thinking of ways to get elected or re-elected, our children suffer. Are you proud of America now? I'm not and after this posting I am going to start by contacting my Congressional representatives and let them know this is unacceptable. If you care about our children you should do the same! Keep calling them and writing them and make it clear that you will not support any politician that is willing to accept this. Maybe we could adopt Newt's stupid idea and put them to work. Where is an old sweat shop factory when you need it. Are there no prisons? Are there no poor houses? Scrooge would be proud. I certainly am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment