Friday, November 4, 2011

Response to Anonymous!

I will always say, "thank you" to any reader that takes the time to respond and invite them to have a meaningful discussion on issues. I will also respond to comments and debate rather I agree or disagree with them. In this case first I want to thank the reader for calling me a liberal. If they take time to read more of my, "blather", they will also see the blog, where I spoke about being Liberal and proud of it. You stated that I had no facts or solutions. There were a couple, but this post was more opinion. I invite you to take the time and read some of my other posts and see my solutions. Solutions that are real, such as building our infrastructure and investing in education. Ideas like revamping the tax code and eliminating the loop holes. Ideas, like raising the Social Security age and eliminating waste in Medicare and Medicaid. The solutions are there, but one thing I will say is that, you seem to display the typical far right attitude. There is only one solution and that is cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations, while we reduce regulations. My greatest point in this post was we need to educate and invest to move America forward. I was also talking about the fact that the last fifty years, regardless of rather it was a Republican or Democrat in control, we have allowed the idea that we could cut taxes and regulation, to create a robust economy. My suggestion to anonymous is that maybe they should try a liberal way of doing things and actually read more then the captions, before they roll out their usual right wing tactic of the same old, stale talking points. Try it you may find you actually learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment