Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trump dicides not to run. Is anyone truely surprised?

I have mixed feelings about the "Donald" not running for president. As a political junky he was the fuel to my fire. Everytime he opened his arrogant mouth I delighted in pointing out what a jerk he was. Am I surprised. No! I always had a feeling this was all about publicity and feeding his enormous ego and it was. So now Donald Trump can go back to, "The Celebrity Apprentice," where I don't have to listen to him. I have never watched his shows and will continue this practice. I can take heart that we still have, Sarah ,"ya bet cha (wink wink)," Palin, Michelle "I am an idiot naturally," Bachman, Newt, I was too passionate about my country, " Gingrich, Rush "the druggy" Limbaugh and Glen "I never met a conspiracy I didn't like," Beck to keep my blood pressure up and keep me laughing all the way through the Presidential election. God, how I do love politics!

1 comment:

  1. FYI- Ron Paul has announced his candidacy!!! YEAH!!!

    And I still don't understand why anyone took Trump seriously... waste of breath and time. We were giving him airplay while we are waring in five different countries, and printing money to pay our interest payments. The fact that America gets side-tracked by mindless entertainment is VERY SAD.

    ReplyDelete