Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lambert for President, How do I stack up with the Donald?

While Donald Trump runs around acting like a horses**s, I have been seriously considering my run for the presidency. How would Trump and I stack up against each other? Let's take a look. Donald recently had an interview in which he stated he would spend up to 600 million dollars to win the job as President. At first look this would seem to favor Trump, but I say not so fast. I am putting 6 dollars of my own money in this. Whoever wins, how much does the presidency pay per year. Two hundred thousand. The return on my investment is much better then  Donald Trump's. He looses money while I make money. So, as you can now see the advantage is mine. "The Donald", Talks about what a smart guy he is. I question that. I understand he went to the Wharton Business School, very prestigious. I have two questions for him, if you are so smart why would you spend that much money an a job that pays considerably less, and why can't you keep a wife? He pays 350 thousand dollars a year in alimony and 300 thousand dollars a year in child support. Was he absent at Wharton when they talked about making money. Oh. I know Trump is worth a lot more then I am, but how did he get there. First, his father was a millionaire and was the original Trump in real estate development. Secondly, in the 1990's his Donaldness, had amassed, 5 billion dollars in business debt and 900 million in personal debt. You'll never imagine how he got out of debt. Chase Bank and Citibank headed a creditor-led bailout. Yes, the same kind of bailout that we just handed to Wall Street, last year. Where do you think his loyalties would lie as president? By comparison, my father worked for the railroad his whole life and was not a millionaire. We did not get a bank bailout on our home. We have always paid our bills. Also as a side note, Chase forced him to sell New York property as part of the bail out, and to make matters worse it was to an Asian developing company. Remember he has been taking shots at China and I believe it is located in Asia. In other words, to save his own butt, he would do business with anyone. The last contrast between Trump and myself. In an interview, he stated the best thing about him was how wealthy he is. The White house is pretty big, I know my ego would fit in the doors, however Trump's would never make it. Let's see another pompous, blowhard in Washington D.C. Nah, I'll pass. What may have looked like a miss match in the beginning, actually, is. Except it is in my favor. Trump, "Your fired."

1 comment: